Back-to-School time is here and as you stock up on school supplies for your children, don’t forget about the everyday basics as well.
Toothbrushes! The kids have to brush each day, right?
The NEW Philips Sonicare for Kids is a rechargeable electric toothbrush for kids ages 4+, from the #1 dental professional recommended power toothbrush brand in the US.
A few things that we loved about it right out of the box:
– It looks “just like Daddy’s toothbrush,” which is cool, right? It gives her a sense of sameness that she and her dad both have the same type of toothbrush.
– Stickers! Because she’s 5. And she loves stickers.
Upon using it, she learned that it plays music to let her know when she should be done brushing and oh, my word! She loves it so much. As her mom, I love that the timer gradually increases to two minutes without her knowing it. Soon, she’ll be brushing the recommended 2 minutes every time she brushes, guaranteed. She is a rule follower, so if she is supposed to brush until the music goes off, then she is absolutely going to do that- each and every time.
Another feature that we love is the stabilized hand piece, which makes it easy to apply toothpaste while the toothbrush lies flat on the counter. Now, this may not seem like a big deal, but you don’t know how many almost-tantrums we have had and almost-tears over spilled toothpaste. It’s ridiculous.
For those of you who love specs, here’s the rundown on this brush:
- Patented sonic technology drives fluid between teeth and along the gum-line, gently delivering more than 500 brush strokes per second
- Removes up to 75% more plaque than a manual toothbrush in hard to reach areas
- Ultra-Soft brush heads are designed to gently clean and protect teeth as they grow
- Great for kids with braces
- Help kids form a lifetime of healthy oral care habits for less than the average cost to treat a single cavity.
The Sonicare for kids retails for about $49.99 and can be found at local and online retailers including Amazon, Target, Walmart, Meijer, Bed Bath & Beyond and Walgreens. Send your child back-to-school with a new toothbrush as well.
Come on…don’t copy- get your own material. Nobody likes a cheater! Original & Hand Written Plagiarism Will Be Detected. This site is being monitored by CopyGator. Mmkay? Thanks.